.About Our Ministry
HS- Supernatural Kingdom Ministries visionary called to be an agent of Spiritual change; Operates under the covering of the Holy Spirit in the areas of radical uncompromising Prophetic ream word, Evangelistic and Deliverance ministry. It is a ministry characterized with FIRE & GLORY as declared by the Holy Spirit. The revelation of God is continuously unfolding day by day, second by Second devoting us to do greater works, miracles, Signs and wonders from God.
We are a prophetic Deliverance ministry given the mandate, authority and power to make known among nations the Person& Role of the Holy Spirit and the manifestation of His anointing in bringing release to populaces and God's church as a whole.
In ushering and enforcing God’s Kingdom and Will on Earth as it is in Heaven, this work of God is a movement committed to the authority of Holy Scripture and through the revelation and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. God has called and chosen us to exercise our spiritual senses by reason of use to change the atmosphere and create a very profound impact among nations for His Honor and Glory.
Our objectives Include among others;-
1) A movement/ body that is directed, guided and depends entirely on the Holy Spirit;
2) Focused on Prophetic Deliverance;
3) A movement Committed to the authority of the Holy Scriptures;
4) A fellowship whose worship brings God's Power into the life of the Church and extends that power through the lives of believers;
5) A people who hunger for God;
6) A church that loves all people;
7) A movement that evidences a church that is Christ - Centered, People Oriented, and needs sensitive;
8) A movement that promotes policies and ministries which reflect an effort to remain relevant to each generation; and
9) A movement that Promotes, encourages, anoints, empowers and releases people to do the work of Ministry.
10) A movement that God has purified (Consecration/Holiness) and made to step out in His resurrection power to demonstrate/work/perform miracles, signs and wonders in the earth for His honour and glory
The Mission of the Church is to communicate the full Gospel of Jesus Christ (Matthew 28;19, 20), in the power of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-4, 6, 13-180).
The Aim of this ministry is:-
1) To Glorify God;
2) To Edify Itself;
3) To Purify itself;
4) To Educate its constituency;
5) To evangelize the World;
6) To act as a restraining and enlightenment force in the world; and
7) Promote all that is good.
Destiny of this Church
The Church will occupy a place of blessing and honour
It will be united to Christ;
It will reign with Christ;
It will be eternal;
.What we believe:-
- We believe in the unchanging God who made the heavens and the earth;
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son (Mt 16:16; Jn 1:49; Jn 3:35-36)
- Conceived of the Holy Spirit (Lk 1:34-37);
- Born of a virgin (Is 7:14: Mt 1:23)
- Who came as God in the flesh (Jn 1:14; 14:6-11; Rom 8:3; I Tim3:16)
- Who bore our sins for us in His death on the Cross (I Pet 2:24; Is. 53:3-5)
- Who shed His blood for the remission of our sins (Mt 26:28; Eph 1:7)
- Who died for us and was raised from the dead for our justification (I Cor. 15:4 ; Rom 4:25)
- Who is now seated at God’s right hand (Eph. 1:20, Heb. 1012; Heb. 12:2; Col. 3:1)
- Who forever makes intercession for us. (Heb. 7:25; I Tim. 2:5)
- We believe the Bible is the infallible revelation of God’s love plan for a hurting world.
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit at work in the believers today. (Acts 1:8)
- We believe that a true believer does the works of Jesus Christ today (Jn. 14:12; Mt 4:23-25)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever (Heb. 13:8)
- We believe there is only one true Church – the body of Christ (1Cor. 12:27; 1 Cor. 3:11; Eph 4:4-6)
- We believe in the great commission to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in peace with God, peace from God through Christ Jesus.
- We believe in Miracles, because God is the God of Miracles!!!
- We believe in the strength of the local body of believers called the Church an assembly of the saints.
Power In The Blood
Changing Nations, Touching Lives
SUPERNATURAL KINGDOM MINISTRIES
.We are a Holy Spirit - Led Prophetic Ministry
Holy Spirit.worldwide © 2008
Holy Ghost Fire
Praise and Worship Center
ALPHA & OMEGAHealing Center
14 "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God" <Romans 8:14> (NKJV)
Holy Spirit is “the third person of the trinity, who exercises the power of God the father and the Son in creation and redemption”.
Holy Spirit and Church
The Holy Spirit serves several purposes in the Church. He...
FORMED IT - (Ephesians 2:19-22); INSPIRES ITS WORSHIP - (Philippians 3:3); DIRECTS ITS MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES - (Acts 8:29/ Acts 16:6,7,10/ Acts 13:2,4); SELECTS ITS MINISTERS - (Acts 20:28); ANOINTS ITS PREACHERS with power - (I Corinthians 2:4); GUIDES ITS DECISIONS - (Acts 15:28); and BAPTIZES IT WITH POWER - (Acts 2:1-4).
In the Old Testament, the Holy Spirit came upon and departed from certain people – Samson, for instance – to accomplish God’s purposes (Judges 14:6; 16:20). However, in the New Testament, the Bible gives plenty of evidence that Holy Spirit’s ministry would change after Christ’s ascension (John 7:39; 14:16-17; 15:26; 16:7; 16:13). We see that He is instrumental in all aspects of the Christian faith. The Holy Spirit Regenerates; Enlightens; Convicts; Comforts; Draws; Works Faith; Unites believers to Christ; Cleanses; Leads; Assures; Witnesses; Seals; Assists; Intercedes; Transforms; Preserves; Confirms; Fructifying and Endows Spiritual gifts to a Christian.
WE BELIEVE That when a person is truly “born again” they receive the indwelling presence of God’s Holy Spirit which is known as the first fruits of the Spirit (John 20:22; Rom. 8:23). The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Yeshua (Jesus), to comfort and lead believers into all truth, to convict men of sin and righteousness and judgment, and to empower God’s people unto good works in Messiah (John 15:26; 16:7-16).
Most of Jesus' final discourse to His disciples consists not of commandments they were responsible to obey, but of promises He would fulfill on their behalf. John 14:15-26 is the heart of His message of comfort--that after His departure, the Holy Spirit would come in His place:
The Holy Spirit’s presence with us is especially important as we engage in the ultimate conversation of prayer with the Father because He is God’s own Spirit. He teaches us the Lord’s will, how to listen to Him, how to discern His truth and how to have an intimate relationship with Him. He also trains and empowers us to fulfill God’s plans for our lives with the “wisdom from above” (see James 3:17; also 1 Cor. 2:9-13, 16).
Other Related Scriptures
18 "But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law" <Galatians 5:18> (NKJV)
"For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance;..." <Thessalonians 1:5> (KJV)
“‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” <Zechariah 4:6> (KJV)
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come" <John 16:13> (NKJV)